Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Mamatography 45: Siblings - November

dear beautiful
We're approaching one year of these two being sisters, and they're still as lovely as ever together. With M on the verge of walking, will the cameraderie last? I hope so. I love seeing B helping her little sister - pushing her in a swing, brushing her teeth, fetching her books to look at. And it's so precious to wake to find them cuddling each other after B has got into bed with us in the night.

 


They're a great little double act now. M has developed a fondness for emptying the kitchen drawers; B helpfully puts the contents back in. B likes to help me hang up the washing; M likes to pull the clothes off the airer. When B isn't around, M gets bored, and, surprisingly, I get less done when I only have M to look after than when they're both with me! 
I think back to this time last year. I was so worried about whether B would cope with the new baby; I didn't know how I would look after two children; I was scared that I wouldn't love the baby as much as I loved B, or that B would feel forgotten and unloved. Needless worries. B loved M immediately. Adored her, despite her anger towards the hubby and myself. Somehow I have survived being a mother of two. And as for the love - I can hardly believe that I was worried about that. I love them both so very much. I struggle to remember what life was like before M. I can't imagine life without her. Though I know I miss having time with just B and me. That's something to strive for in the next year.


mtbadge2
We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)





1 comment:

  1. They sound like tremendous fun! How lovely to have such a helpful big sister to help with your small.

    ReplyDelete