Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Me and Mine 2015 - May

dear beautiful me and mine

May has felt like a long month, and yet it's difficult to believe we're in June tomorrow. We've had a lovely week in Cornwall with the Hubby's godmother, swimming, walking and relaxing. We went up to Tintagel Castle, which is something I have wanted to do for a long time. There have been disappointing results in the General Election and in the Eurovision Song Contest. M is trying to toilet train herself, and B is working on writing her own name. I discovered that the Health app on my phone keeps a record of my steps and have been trying to build up the number I do each day. This would have been successful, if I hadn't hurt my back carrying M. The Hubby has been to Athens on business, and has taken on the role of NCT Fathers Coordinator for our area.

Family Photo https://www.facebook.com/mythoughtsonthings?fref=nf

It has been so good to have time together as a family. We really enjoy each other's company, and even more so when we can relax a little. I had my pick of photos this month, as our holiday provided several full family pictures. I picked this one of us at Lanhydrock in Cornwall, because we had such a great day there together. The gardens are beautiful and there's a brilliant play area. They're really friendly towards children and they serve great refreshments - the most delicious cheese scone I've ever tasted. I also love that we all have different expressions in this photo, almost summing up our characters with our faces. I was obviously in the throes of saying,"Cheese!" 

This month:

The Hubby has enjoyed...
Decluttering the house
Doing the Press Up Challenge
Warmer weather
Planning for the future
Going to the Eden Project
Seeing his godmother

I have enjoyed...
Holidaying in Cornwall
Our Pentecost Cheesecake Party
Decluttering the house
Gardening
Making Frozen themed cupcakes
Hearing M say more and more words
Watching Once Upon A Time

B has enjoyed...
Jumping in puddles
Painting on canvases
Playing in the garden
Going on holiday
The Eden Project
Eating a honey and lavender ice cream on the walk back from Tintagel Castle
Reading Fantastic Mr Fox with Daddy
Asking "Why?" 

M has enjoyed...
Helping around the house
Going on the toilet
Wearing other people's shoes
Talking
The Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Watering the garden


No comments:

Post a Comment