Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Wishes for 2015 - Update 2

How have my New Year Wishes been panning out? I'm quite pleased with myself so far.

1) Blog more - Look back through the last few weeks and see for yourselves :)
2) Bible study - Not as good as it could be. Prayers for means, motivation and opportunities are most welcome.
3) Meal planning - It's been a struggle this month, but I've managed to use more of the ingredients already in our cupboards, which is encouraging.
4) Date nights - We've enjoyed some great films together. And we've got plans to go to the theatre this month.
5) Read - I read Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. Recommended by my dad, who led me to believe it was going to be a tad more lighthearted than it was! An extremely dark book. Worth reading if you like murder mysteries and the supernatural. It was compelling. Despite scaring me a bit and making me feel quite sad in parts, I wanted to know what was going to happen and had to keep reading. If you want a slightly less dark version, watch the film.
6) Walk more - We've enjoyed more fresh air this month, though still not quite as many walks as I had hoped. Now that M is walking, she is keen to practice, so going for walks is much slower! 

7) Declutter - We've fallen behind this month, but are picking it up again.
8) Create an app - The Hubby has found a series of YouTube videos for us to watch together, to learn the skills needed for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment