Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Me and Mine 2015 - March

dear beautiful me and mine

I can hardly believe that we're a quarter of the way through the year already! The girls are growing so quickly. M's hair has grown a ridiculous amount since last month's picture; she's getting curls, which I'm quite excited about, because it's something we can share. B is getting taller - her long legs come from my side of the family - and it's getting difficult to find clothes that fit her in the body without being too short in the arms and legs. I'm pretty sure I'll end up being the shortest in the family one day.

Family Photo

March has seen us trying out Forest School and Theatre Bugs, getting outside more often, celebrating various birthdays, some family days out and a trip to the Ideal Homes Show where we met up with my sister and an old friend. We've read Bible stories and had family prayers every night at bedtime. I've made several cakes and we've done some art. M did her first painting, which I've photographed to immortalise; B has got the paints out of her own accord, which is a new development; even the Hubby and I have joined, painting some Easter scenes.

This month:

The Hubby has enjoyed...
M's increasing independence
Family days out
Taking some holiday
His parents getting back from New Zealand
The weather starting to warm up
Reading Mockingjay

I have enjoyed...
The Ideal Homes Show
Making a carrot cake look like sushi for my mum's birthday
The Hubby having some days off
Stroking an elephant
M making us all laugh
Reading and watching The Hunger Games

B has enjoyed...
Going to Ikea with Grandma
Theatre Bugs
Crossing her eyes
The eclipse
Pointing out the letter 'B' everywhere she sees it 

M has enjoyed...
Walking backwards
Swings
Learning to climb the steps to the slide
Stroking some dogs
Singing
Deliberately falling over

Check out My Thoughts on Things on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment