Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tagging Tuesday

I love reading other people's blogs. There are so many clever, funny and interesting people out there. Some of the blogs I read are really quite well known and popular; others have fewer readers and/or are just starting out. Most of them have entered my awareness through recommendations from others. So, it's about time I started recommending them to you...


This week I'd like you to travel over to Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures. It is pant-wettingly hilarious! Seriously. And it's addictive. I just popped over to copy the link and got sucked into reading the most recent posts. I was almost crying with laughter. And this is what happens every time. I think, even if you don't have children, you will love this blog, but if you're a parent, then you'll actually understand it too.

Note: I am recommending this, but I refuse to take responsibility for whole days of your lives disappearing when you get lost in the hilarity.

My second recommendation today is not a blog. It is a t-shirt company. Symmetry Crook Designs. They're great looking black and white designs on cotton t-shirts. It's a new company, so not well known yet, which I think is a bonus - buy one today and you'll be a trendsetter.

Leave a comment with your favourite blogs or companies? Or tell me about your own site, so I can go and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment