Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tagging Tuesday - The Arts

Today I have two arty recommendations for you:

Firstly, a blog that I was recently introduced to by a friend - The Imagination Tree. It's full of fabulous arty, crafty ideas to do with children. There are activities for younger children too, so I can even try some out with B. Interesting and useful for parents, teachers and children & youth workers.

Secondly, a site with some beautiful photography: Anna Hornby Photography. I think the photographs are beautiful and incredibly well shot. I don't know a lot about photography, so I can't talk technically, but they're definitely worth looking at. Some are for sale too.

And finally, here's a bonus - a site that might just help you out:
99 Life Hacks to make your life easier!

Any blogs or sites to recommend this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment