Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

Siblings - October 2016

The Me and Mine Project

No baby yet, so these girls are still a twosome. And you know you'll get a third sibling in my next Siblings Project post. 



It's tricky to get photos of them together because they're both always so busy. Whether it's playing Mums and Babies, Schools or Doctors, running around outside, or fighting with each other, they do a lot together. Sometimes they're quietly engaged in an activity - reading, colouring, secretly putting on the telly - and I feel torn between being grateful for the peace and being suspicious of what they're up to. 

They do love each other, but they're both at ages where they can't understand the other's wants, which frequently results in shouting, crying and fisticuffs. And at other times they are so kind and helpful towards each other. 

Soon they will have a baby to share, and argue about. And we'll see how things change. 

My two beautiful girls. One who made me a mother; the other who taught me I had enough love for more than one child. They make me smile and they make me cry and they make me prouder than I could have ever imagined. 

Check out My Thoughts on Things on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment