Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Siblings - February


B absolutely loves M. She's constantly asking to hug and kiss her, and M is so patient, allowing the overpowering affection without a fuss! M watches B all the time and smiles her biggest smiles for her big sister. They've even had a few middle of the night 'chats' when B has woken up as M and I were getting back into bed after a feed; M babbles away in response to B's repeated "Hello, little girl"s. What makes me smile so much though is when B tells me, "I love her. She's so beautiful," and "Look at her lovely blue eyes. She's got lovely hair."
I think these two will be great friends. 

dear beautiful

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, the photos are so sweet and they sound like best friends already. Adorable. Thanks for linking up with Siblings. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such cute photos, especially the bottom one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the squeezing checks picture we do a lot of that here!

    ReplyDelete