Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Siblings - January


This week has seen the return of the tantrums. I think B has come to the realisation that the baby is staying, and a bit of jealousy has sprung up. But, despite that, she still clearly loves M. She keeps telling me how beautiful she is, and helps to wipe her sick with a muslin; she's keen to cuddle her and kiss her. And when she was giving her a cuddle the other day I caught this lovely moment when she picked up a book to read to her baby sister. So precious. 

This post is part of a blog link up hosted by Lucy at Dear Beautiful Boy

dear beautiful

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that photo is adorable. I love how she's just got her head rested in her big sisters lap. Beautiful!
    It can be a tough learning curve with two I think, but the rewards are so worth it. So glad you linked up. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so lovely! I'm sure they will grow to be great friends :)

    ReplyDelete