Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Thankful Thursday - A Friend

I have a beautiful friend. Her name is Suzanne. I don't think she knows how wonderful she is, but I am incredibly grateful for her. She has an enormously generous heart. When B was tiny, and I hardly knew anyone here, I had thrush in my breasts. My lovely friend - who I hadn't even met in person - brought round probiotic powder for B. She asked nothing for it, and had a 3 month old baby herself at the time. I have never forgotten that act of generosity from a stranger who has become a friend. Since then she has given me so many generous gifts - meals, a fruit basket, her time. She even came round several times when M was a little baby and played with B. I'm so thankful for those times. I worried about B feeling left out after M was born, but my wonderful friend made her feel special. 
I pray that I can be as good for my friend as she has been for me over the last 3 years. I pray that she will be truly blessed with joy and peace. Thank you, my wonderful friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment